Saturday, May 2, 2009

dog whore

omg omg omg, my Master forced me to write this and put it up for you, omg i'm so nasty!

i hope u an ur frineds wud pick me up off the corner of a st
i jump in back of the car sittin in middle of u an a friend of urs
u both start feelin me up my skirt under my top
ur frineds drive us back to sum place and u wlk me in half naked
u walk me in and go in the lounge room an u make me kneel down
u tell me to strip
u tell me go on all 4s
u tell me to bark
ur frineds all start feelin me an ur cock slides in my mout
i suk ur cock feelin ur frineds all starting to finger me
ur cock sliding in my mouth faster
then i u turn me round and start fuking me an i see 3 cocks rite near my face
i open my mouth wid and they all try push in
i feel u fukin me faster an then i feel u push a finger in my bum
i suk each cock now they rub them all ova my face and hair
i feel sumthin bigger start pushin in my bum i try look but ur frineds hold my face
ur cock is cummin in me and i feel somthing big push rite in my ass
u pull ur cock out an i feel sumthing soft bruch my legs an pussy
u walk to my front ur freinds still holdin my face with a cock in my mouth
i feel u push sumthing on my head
then i feel u figners slide round my neck
i feel a collar go round it and u doin it up
ur friends r all sayin wat a sexy bitch
i see a leash by my face u clip it on my collar
ur frineds all stepback
u say heel bitch an pull hard on the leash
i walk round and see a big tv
i see me on it ur frinds r filimin me an showin it on tv
i see me with a ears on my head and a tail in my ass

god my cunt is so wet!

No comments:

Post a Comment